DWQA QuestionsCan a garnishment be reversed?
marylandwagegarnishment Staff asked 1 year ago

If you were not properly informed of the court date, your attorney may be able to have the court stop the garnishment. In general terms, to attempt to have a wage garnishment ended, modified or reversed, you have the following options. You simply explain to the court why you believe the garnishment should be reversed.